Saturday, June 11, 2011

The Great Paint Debate!

I want to repaint our living room. It's so dark. I want to brighten it up.
I got some cheap oops paint that I thought I would love, but now I'm not so sure. It's a big commitment.
And our living room is so dark now it's tell what it will actually look like all said and done.
Ugh.
I thought this would be easier. I was up all night mixing all kinds of color together. Today I still can't decide, and now I really have to because I've got a patchwork quilt of paint on my wall. Some of it is still drying because I got up this morning and mixed some more.

And I have so many things I want to get done this weekend! I need more weekend!!

I want green, but maybe I should just go with a lighter neutral.

Maybe I just need more coffee!!!!!

Ok, going to use Sherwin Williams Paint Visualizer......
I let you know what happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment