Monday, June 6, 2011

It's Settled Then.

Hubs is from Minnesota, I am from Wisconsin.
Hubs likes it cold, I like it hot. 
We are currently living in Kansas City, and summer is just beginning. 
It's been hot. (Hurray! But I must keep this hurray to myself)
Hot weather makes cold-loving hubs turn into a bear. 
And not the cute cuddly kind, 
But the rabid unpredictable kind. 
However, we have come to an agreement. 
I get to be crabby for one week out of the month due to pms, 
He gets to be crabby for one week out of the month due to hot weather.
After all it's only fair.
I just hope our weeks don't sync up. 

5 comments:

  1. Your husband sounds like a highly logical, intelligent man. You must be one lucky gal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm, this post sounds fishy...but i am lucky because he's pretty great

    ReplyDelete
  3. Celsester. I like your page. It's super cool.

    <3 nae nae

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...and I think you should get that shopping cart. That way if I accidentally break my leg or lose a couple toes you could push me around.

    I might just ask you to do it anyway. Just cause.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ryan took me for a ride in it last night!

    ReplyDelete