Saturday, September 24, 2011

The Golden Rule


Somewhere along the way we, people, have forgot that we are all human. All trying to do the best we can with what we got. Somewhere along the way we decided that "my" needs and wants were more important than those of my neighbors. 


So to start the weekend off right I am going to post an idea every Saturday. Something I plan on doing for someone, perhaps no one in particular. Something nice, kind, something I would like if someone did it for me. It may be simple, it may be something that goes unnoticed, or it may mean the world to an individual. 


This Weekend's Plan of Action: GET THE DOOR
See, simple. Yet so many people don't bother. It's not a big deal, and giving up a few moments of your time to hold the door for the person a few steps behind you won't kill you. Maybe today you open all the doors just for your loved one. When's the last time you did that?  


When it comes down to it, it really is the small things that count. 

No comments:

Post a Comment