Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Crafty Wednesday!

Another cheap fall craft!  


You will need:

  •  One or more floating frames
  •  One or more fall leaves in varying colors (I could only find yellow) and sizes
  •  Scissors 



I got a couple of these frames at Jo-Ann Fabrics (joann.com). 
They were 60% off, and cost about $3.00!
They come in all different sizes, I chose to get 6x8. 
All you have to do is arrange your leaves between the two panes of glass.
The more sizes and colors the better. 
Clearly, the trees outside my apartment are not doing their part! 

PLEASE BE CAREFUL when working with the glass. 
My frame was tight, and had to push relatively hard on the glass to get it back in. 


Hang or lean wherever. I kinda liked how it looked in a window.
Group several frames together for a full fall effect! 

TIPS
  • Add ribbon or bits of paper 
  • Add a photograph
  • Hang or lean where the frame can catch the light
  • Use flowers instead of leaves
  • Attach a ribbon to hang frame
Would love to see or hear about what you did, drop me a line! innovationsbyc@gmail.com

Happy Craft'n


No comments:

Post a Comment