Friday, October 7, 2011

Explore the Area Around you


I am determined to really begin to explore the area around me. I've lived in misery in Missouri long enough. It's time to break out and appreciate what this city has to offer!


We often get caught up on the negatives, and miss the beauty around us.


My first EKC post is one of my favorite things: EGGS!


Recently we got a couple packages of locally grown? eggs. They are being sold right in the grocery store. I didn't have to make a special trip to the farmers market over the weekend. Although, I do like farmers' markets. Anyway, we thought we would give them a try.


Free Range, Veggie Fed

And then you open the crate and you find this:

A cute little note from Stanberry Community Farms, where the eggs came from. 

These eggs are delicious! And you feel good supporting a local farm. 

So, finding locally harvested? eggs in a grocery store is why, I, Celesta, am proud to call Missouri home! (Drop Dead Gorgeous, anyone?? Oh, I crack myself up!)

I hope you are able to explore the area around you and learn or try something new too! 


I wonder if I could visit the farm.....




No comments:

Post a Comment